Diapers and Dragons

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kinda-Sorta-Meme

I have a wee confession: my sunset poem was in response to a tag I received on Facebook from a former schoolmate, who prompted us to write a poem using the line "bring me the sunset in a cup". So I did. I didn't want to set that up and tag people here because I wanted the poem to stand alone.

But I can't take full credit for the idea, so I confess.

And now my friend Kathleen has written not one but two wonderful poems based on this prompt, so go check them out!

I'm not going to tag people this time around, but if you would like to take up the challenge, please do--and then do Mr. Linky below! Kathleen, would you do Mr. Linky for me too, please, even though I've linked to you directly? I want to make sure it's working....

1 bits of love:

Kathleen said...

TeacherMommy ~ I so TOTALLY wasn't trying to "out" you!! Your poem was fantastic, so I wanted to share it with my many readers (ha!), and since I can't get India to keep up with her blog, well...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics