Diapers and Dragons

Monday, May 4, 2009

Grace in Small Things #5: Because Eric Says I Should

Grumble, grumble. Fine.

1. Junk food provided by students, out of bribery and kindness. Who needs lunch when you have Doritos?

2. Getting to watch Much Ado About Nothing, which is actually fun, and getting paid for it.

3. Talking about babies and poop in class, therefore getting to gross out students and make them laugh. (You know, rather than actually teach anything.) And therefore being told I should teach Sex Ed because I am straightforward and don't lie and have funny stories that nevertheless teach them something about Real Life. And that teen pregnancies would probably drop due to the poop stories alone.

4. Getting a sinfully delicious recipe for Icebox Cake. MommyTime is evil. Oh, and getting to make Her Bad Mother's day by linking her to the recipe!

5. Knowing I get to cuddle kidlets and see my brother today, and that my parents will be arriving home tonight after two weeks away.

2 bits of love:

Heidi said...

"Much Ado About Nothing" has to be one of my all-time favorites - love it!

GingerB said...

Honey, Doritos are a food group. Like Cheetos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics