Diapers and Dragons

Friday, May 29, 2009

Grace In Small Things #7 (Seriously Overdue)

I haven't done one of these in a very long time, and that's bad. Things have been rough lately, for all sorts of reason (physical, emotional, professional, and personal), and now is the time I should most definitely be looking for these. So here are some events from yesterday:

1. a hug from the person I most needed one from at the time when I most needed it

2. a Signature Hot Chocolate from Starbucks

3. a Raspberry Cheesequake from Dairy Queen

4. a new season of So You Think You Can Dance?

5. the Widget sitting happily at my side while I watch an audition show for So You Think You Can Dance? Season Five, clapping and cheering along with the crowd when someone is awesome

1 bits of love:

Anonymous said...

So you think you can dance is back?!? Due to not watching TV anymore (and only watching internet stuff) I didn't realize it had started! But MuttonChops Hubby does not want us to be addicted to it again :( I guess the overwhelming, high-pitched sound of an entire stadium of middle school girls screaming (when we went to the show) has become a deterrant to him.
Sigh. I'll find a way.
- SoccerSister

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics