Diapers and Dragons

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

They Said...

They said it couldn't happen.

They said the district is too stingy to allow it to happen.

They said things would get cleaned up in time.

They said everything would be business as usual.

They were wrong.

Because...

...

...

...

...

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go play. Enjoy your desk jobs, suckas!!!! This teacher is OUT!

7 bits of love:

sAm said...

Hahahahaha...all those non-believers from yesterday were wrong!! And when we go back next I get to say I told you so! Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!

Draft Queen said...

Our district called off and there isn't any snow yet. Why? If I wanted to take a day off from work I certainly didn't want to spend it breaking up fights between my children.

Beth said...

Yippee! Enjoy your day of freedom! I hope you can kick back with a hot tea and spend the day relaxing!!

We NEVER get snow days here in France, EVER. Not allowed.

mom said...

Hurray! Make sure you truly enjoy it!

michelle said...

We had one also. I love snow days

Dorset Dispatches said...

You better be pleased you don't live here. No such thing as a snow day. Nursery is ALWAYS open - even on Christmas Day.

I however am looking at the snow and thinking about my duvet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics