Diapers and Dragons

Friday, June 5, 2009

Life Is Not So Sweet

Haiku Friday

Life is not so sweet
When hopes and dreams are shattered
Slicing heart and soul

We traveled so far
In life and years together
Entwined root and stem

The future seems bleak
Much emptier without you
My tears bitter rain

7 bits of love:

Ashlie- Mommycosm said...

Powerful 'ku.

Makes me want to send ((hugs))

jabblog said...

Sadness . . . hope it gets better soon.

Mariposa said...

Oh, I've had my share!

Sending you happy thoughts...and a huge,

(((HUG)))

Mariposa's Haiku

GingerB said...

Holy do-do, is it as bad as it sounds? Anything I can do?

mom said...

My heart hurts for you. Wish I were there to hug you. You know how much I wish I could "fix it!" I am praying. Hugs, and hugs, and hot chai and dark chocolate . . .

Vodka Mom said...

maybe we should just mix some martinis and comfort each other!

I am feeling your pain, honey. Sending you some strength and kind thoughts.

xoxox

Dorset Dispatches said...

You are really going through the mill. That was a powerful post. I hope hope hope that you can work it out. I'm thinking of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics