Diapers and Dragons

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cuz He's Definitely Mini-er Than Me In Pretty Much Every Way

I just got out of the shower, and as I was getting dressed, DramaBoy came up behind me and said

Mama? You sure have a BIG BUTT!

Yeah. Working on that.

7 bits of love:

Beth said...

After you have kids, your ego shrinks to zero. Dignity and pride are things of the past.
I'm sure it's all very good for character and personal growth, but...Ouch!

Hang in there. I'm glad you can still laugh!

GingerB said...

Ilike big butts, and I cannot lie!!!

I love it when Claire (close in age to DramaBoy I think) tells me I am a big mommy.

And I'll Raise You 5 said...

My girls (4 and 2) just say "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" when I get out of the shower.

merideth said...

been there. i love the funny things little kids say. i use my fb page to record it all on the fly so i won't forget.

Unknown said...

I'm not saying that the Boss was large, but she was four weeks pregnant with our second child when she told the oldest that she was expecting.

"So, that's why your stomach is so big!" he exclaimed.

She let him live.

mom said...

Uh, remember when you were the same age as DramaBoy currently is, and Uncle Mark came to visit and bent over to take cookies out of the oven and you said EXACTLY what your boy said to you. Hmmm . . . there goes that "curse" again. (And hey, yours isn't nearly as big as Uncle Mark's was.)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, he did not!!! the curse seems to be applying to all sorts of things that were never intended!
- SoccerSister

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics