Diapers and Dragons

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pardon My Sneeze

Apparently I am allergic to something in or around this condo, because I have had almost instantaneous allergy symptoms whenever I step foot in here for the last couple of weeks. MTL suggested I was allergic to the children. I suggested I was allergic to him.

Fortunately for us all, neither seems to be the case: I've had the symptoms both with and without any rugrats of either genetic makeup on the premises, and I just got back from having lunch with MTL, where I had no sniffles or congestion whatsoever. As soon as I walked back in the door, however....

*sniff* 

*sniff sniffle snuffle snoooork*

*whaaaachooo!*

Excuse me.

It's a good thing we move in five days.

In the meantime, I'm going to go blow my nose and try not to think longingly about the Benadryl sitting in the cabinet (or is it packed by now? Sigh. Can't find anything these days) because I'm already having enough difficulty getting my tookus in gear today.

Has anyone seen the Kleenex?

5 bits of love:

Unknown said...

Geseundheit.

Condo? Five days? Moving?

I'm so behind on news. Long vacations will do that.

And I'll Raise You 5 said...

GaBleshYu! --from my 3 year old. :)

GingerB said...

Hello - who is moving where? Is the house going too?

Draft Queen said...

allergies. HA!

maybe it's the watermelon...

Nicola said...

Wow. You have so much going on. And I have missed most of it. So sorry! Have just been catching up and enjoying your posts. 5 kids!! Moving!! Sneezing!! How could I have been away from all this news for so long? Mind boggling. Anyway, I'm back...and glad to be catching up with you xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics