Diapers and Dragons

Monday, October 27, 2008

Scattergories

Fiddledeedee tagged all her readers with this meme, and this is one of those Word Nerd games that are so Me, so:

Here are the rules:

  1. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
  2. They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
  3. You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name? TeacherMommy
2. A 4 Letter Word: 'Tool (You know, that thing DramaBoy 'tands on to reach the sink?)
3. A Boys Name: Taylor (According to me. One of my favorites, but ComputerDaddy nixed it back in the baby-name-choosing days because...)
4. A Girls Name: Taylor (According to ComputerDaddy.)
5. An Occupation: Teacher (I know, kinda cheating...)
6. A Color: Tangerine
7. Something you wear: Tutu (Well, not regularly. Or ever, now that I think about it. But I COULD. And t-shirt is a boring answer.)
8. A Beverage: Talking Monkey (Which I may now have to try!)
9. A Food: Tortilla chips
10. Something found in the bathroom: Toothpaste
11. A place: Tropical island (Which is where I'd like to be...)
12. A Reason for being late: Two toddlers throwing tantrums
13. Something you shout: "'Top it!" (Again, according to DramaBoy. He's good with the s and the t, but not together...)

4 bits of love:

Kathleen said...

So you're a Fiddledeedee fan too, huh? Love to visit her site for a laugh! And glad I found your site through FB as well!

Teacher Mommy said...

Oh indeed...I'm addicted to her blog as well as several others! I keep justifying the time spent there as therapy. Just cheaper.

Kathleen said...

Btw...this is Kathleen (in case you don't recognize me as Katy) :). And very creative answers to the Scattergories thingy!

Silue K and P said...

So clever of you to use Ian-speak to get all the "t-words" you could out of it! I especially liked the tantrums one, and I bet it wasn't too hard to think of these days. Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics