Diapers and Dragons

Monday, October 20, 2008

Meme Monday

I've decided, partly because the alliteration appeals to me, and partly because Mondays NEED some kickstarting, to make Mondays my meme days. I love memes. There's something satisfying about them, and they share bits of oneself with others without having to have the context in which to share them! So here is my first meme.

1) What would you do if your workplace was closed today and you could do anything you wanted? Snuggle up for most of the day with a good book and some coffee, spend time online reading blogs, meet my husband for lunch, and pick up the kids early enough that we could take a visit to the park before supper.

2) Have you ever been emotionally attached to someone in a way that was detrimental to you? Yes, yes I have. But the details will remain private.

3) What is the most beautiful word you know, in any language? In terms of meaning, "love." In terms of sound, there are many. I love words. So "mistral," "plethora," "catharsis," "zephyr," and "intelligentsia" are among the top. I could fill a page or two.

4) What one thing limits your freedom the most? My need for security.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. My honeymoon. ComputerDaddy and I had a blissful six days in Negril, Jamaica, at the Sandals resort there (Everything paid for! No tipping! Unlimited food and drinks! Pools! Gorgeous white sand beaches! Friendly people! Trips into the mountains to discover the joys of Jamaican Rum Cream! Did I mention unlimited food and drinks?) Whenever I get very stressed out, this is what I long for. This picture is the nighttime version of the picture that is the wallpaper on my cell phone.



0 bits of love:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics