Diapers and Dragons

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Through The Haze

I hate it when I'm blogging-blocked. I have five or six posts in various form both in my drafts folder and my head, and none of them are transforming into real life posts.

Dammit.

Lots is going on. Planning proceeds apace, my real ring finally arrived and is GORGEOUS (seriously, my man--my FIANCE--both knows me and has awesome taste), my parents are flying in tomorrow, all my classes are diving into major research projects in addition to their regular work, dear friends of mine are in various stages of distress and I'm having to practice active listening, and then there's normal everyday life.

And then there is Politics, which is taking over my life and creating Rage.

I think I'll avoid that topic for now. I'd rather not throw my laptop at the wall.

At any rate, I am here. I just can't get words onto the screen very well.

Still love y'all.

4 bits of love:

Kimberly said...

I'm having the same trouble. I just can't seem to get some of these posts out on paper. Spring break is next week for us and I'm going to write in the morning when I'm fresh. Hopefully that will help. When is your spring break?

GingerB said...

At least you showed up - I didn't! Still love you too, and sorry about the politics.

Betty Herbert said...

Hey, I think it's okay to have a little break while you're busy with such important things! Hope the politics aren't too hideous x

mom said...

Well, at least we've debriefed some orally now that we're actually on the same continent and in the same state. :) Seriously, it's okay once in a while to just breathe deeply, let the ideas and emotions simmer into something more edible (so to speak), and listen to your heart and the One who speaks to it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics