Diapers and Dragons

Monday, June 7, 2010

Perhaps

I know I've been gone a while, and I know there's plenty I could write about, but plainly put I'm just Too Damn Busy. Papers to grade, paperwork to complete (both for work and the personal life), exams to create, errands to run, a divorce to finalize.

Which is where this quickie post comes in. Tomorrow morning at 8:30 Eastern time, The Ex and I will be entering the court room for what (knockonwoodcrossyourfingerspleasedearGodplease) will hopefully be our final appearance and the finalization of our divorce. We're getting along quite well right now, so there isn't all sorts of tension, but we both just want to be done with all this legal crap and move on. So please hold me/us in your thoughts and prayers, and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to post a follow-up informing you that I am, in fact, Done With That.

I'll see you...maybe...on the other side.

9 bits of love:

Unknown said...

I remember my own D-day all too well. Actually, it was a year ago next month.
I can say it will probably be anticlimactic and rather businesslike....which will probably be a nice change of pace after all the crap, huh?!

And I'll Raise You 5 said...

You are one of two women I know who will spend their day at court tomorrow finalizing a divorce. Two different states, two different worlds...same relief, I would imagine. Good luck tomorrow and you WILL see us on the other side.

Ed Pilolla said...

good luck!

Wanderlust said...

Wow. Fingers, toes, knees, boobies, etc, crossed. Good luck!

Jodie Ansted said...

Oh, fingers crossed for you that it all gets finalised and you can leave that bit of life behind!

Good luck! xx

michelle said...

Good luck tomorrow.

xoxoxo

Betty Herbert said...

Hope it all goes well x

Heidi said...

*hugs*

Draft Queen said...

I think I need to write a post to fill THIS space. Hm... what should I write about?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics