Diapers and Dragons

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yo and Ciao

I have very little free time today (I'm writing this at the very end of lunch), but did want to let you know that:

1. I have most of my voice back today and am now simply a sexy redhead with a low, sultry voice.

2. That picture of my hair yesterday REALLY did not do the red justice. I had kids singing Christmas songs at me because I was also wearing a green sweater.

3. The photo shoot yesterday with Claire went SO WELL and her photos of me with my boys were amazing. I'll be posting some (and totally advertising her photography skills, because she's available) as soon as she can get them to me.

4. I'm heading to the doctor this afternoon for some tests, not for my throat, but to see if my bruising issue might be more of an issue than I thought. The doctor muttered something about platelets in an ominous tone when we briefly discussed what's been going on and that I sometimes get bruises from, oh, scratching my leg if it gets itchy, and not just impacts. Sigh. I'll update you. Hopefully I'm just a wimp.

The kids are descending. Ciao.

5 bits of love:

Unknown said...

"Ciao" is not the phrase to use when the kids are descending.

"It's an invasion!"

"Who left the cell door open?"

"Head for the hills!"

“Abandon ship!”

and “Aw, sh*t!”

come to mind.

Never “Ciao!”

MomZombie said...

I'll keep you in my thoughts regarding your doctor visit. Glad your voice has returned. Secretly, I've always liked my voice better when I have a touch of laryngitis.

Kathleen said...

I think Arby's right.

And, OK, Sistah, cough up those pictures!

Draft Queen said...

I can almost complete a sentence without coughing or pausing to catch my breath!

Hopefully your bruising isn't anything terribly serious.

Beth said...

I really want to see those pictures! (Not like I'm pressuring you, or anything...)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wait! Where Are You Going?

Wait! Where Are You Going?
 
Clicky Web Analytics